Terms and conditions of use
By accessing and using this website, whose domain name is www.mexicoexplorer.com owned by Operadora Turística Sampdoria SA DE CV, hereinafter referred to as "Sampdoria", you are accepting the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE contained in this agreement and expressly declares its acceptance using for this purpose electronic media, in terms of the provisions stated in Article 1803 of the Civil Code .
In case of not accepting in absolute and complete form the terms and conditions of this agreement, the user must refrain from accessing, using and observing the website www.mexicoexplorer.com, And in the event of the user entering into, make use of it and look at the website www.mexicoexplorer.com shall be deemed an absolute and expressed acceptance of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS set forth therein.
The mere use of this website gives the general public user status (hereinafter referred to as the "user" or "users") and implies acceptance, fully and unconditionally, each and every one of the conditions general and individuals included in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE published by Sampdoria in the moment when the user accesses the website.
Any modification to the present TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE will be made when the holder thereof, in this case, Sampdoria deemed appropriate, being the exclusive responsibility of the USER to ensure becoming aware of such modifications.
Covenants of adherence for the use of the website www.mexicoexplorer.com executing such agreement by and between Sampdoria and the user, subject both parties, as provided herein.
a) By virtue of the execution of this agreement, "Sampdoria" grants to the user the non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to view and use the Web site www.mexicoexplorer.com in accordance with the terms and conditions of use stipulated herein. For the purposes of this agreement, the parties agree that 'user' means any person of any nature which accesses to the website www.mexicoexplorer.com and / or any of the sub-pages that display content and / or any person of any nature that logs in and / or use any of the services offered through this page.
b) The user may only print and / or copy any information contained or published on the website www.mexicoexplorer.com exclusively for personal use, commercial use of this information is strictly prohibited. In case of a corporation, it shall be subject to the provisions of Article 148, section IV of the Federal Law of Copyright.
c) The reprinting, publication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, electronic reproduction or otherwise, partial or total, of any information, document or graphic that appears on the website www.mexicoexplorer.com , for any use other than noncommercial will expressly forbidden to the user, unless with the prior written permission of Sampdoria.
4. Rules and Regulations for the use of the web site www.mexicoexplorer.com
The user and Sampdoria agree that the use of the website www.mexicoexplorer.com shall be subject to the following rules:
1. Information contained on the website www.mexicoexplorer.com the user acknowledge and agree that the information published or contained in this site will be clearly identified in such form it is recognized that it comes from and has been generated by Sampdoria or its suppliers.
2. However, the information, concepts and opinions published in this site do not necessarily reflect the position of Sampdoria, or its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, licensors and licensees (hereinafter the "members"). For this reason, Sampdoria is not responsible for any of the information, opinions and concepts issued in the referred webpage. In this case, users are recommended to consult a specialist and / or professional in the field. Also, Sampdoria is not responsible for the information contained in the website, including subpages, in the understanding that the continual use of it shall be sole responsibility of the user.
3. Sampdoria reserves the right to block access to or remove in whole or in part any information, communications or materials in its sole discretion to be: i) abusive, defamatory or obscene; ii) fraudulent, artificial or misleading; iii) violates copyrights, trademarks, confidentiality, trade secrets or intellectual property rights of a third party; iv) offensive or; v) that in any way contravenes the provisions of this agreement. If the user wants more information on a specific topic provided by Sampdoria or its suppliers should consult directly with each of them, as appropriate, and / or a specialist in the field.
4. The user acknowledges that Sampdoria do not controls or censures the content previously available on the website. Therefore, Sampdoria assumes no responsibility for the content on this page provided by independent or outside Sampdoria suppliers and has no editorial control over the content, information and / or material generated and / or provided by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties belong to their respective author and Sampdoria assumes no liability to it. Likewise, Sampdoria do not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, comprehensiveness and / or usefulness of any content supplied by such third parties. Additionally, Sampdoria is not responsible nor guarantee the accuracy, completeness, accuracy and / or reliability of any opinion, information, advice or statement expressed by Sampdoria through its website and under no circumstance Sampdoria will be responsible for any damage and / or damage, direct or indirect, arising under the trust the user placed on information obtained through its website. Sampdoria reserves the right to delete or modify the content of this page, in the sole judgment of Sampdoria that do not meet its standards or may be contrary to existing law and therefore will not be responsible for any failure or delay that it is generated by deleting such material.
Users acknowledge that providing personal information required in any of the services provided on this website, gives Sampdoria authorization referred to in Article 109 of the Federal Copyright Act. In all cases, the users will be responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to Sampdoria.
Furthermore, for the provision of services, the user is also obliged to accept the terms and conditions stipulated for this purpose.
6. Copyright and industrial property.
Sampdoria www.mexicoexplorer.com the web site, its logos and all the material on this site are trademarks, domain names, trademarks and property of their respective owners and artistic works are protected by international treaties and laws applicable intellectual property and copyright.
The copyright on the content, organization, collection, compilation, information, logos, photographs, images, programs, applications, and generally any information contained or published on the website are duly protected www.mexicoexplorer.com for Sampdoria, its affiliates, suppliers and / or their respective owners, in accordance with applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
It is expressly forbidden to the user to modify, alter or delete, either in whole or in part, notices, trademarks, trade names, signs, advertisements, and logos or in general any instructions relating to the ownership of the information contained in the site pointed out.
If you transmit any information Sampdoria, programs, applications, software or in general any material that needs to be licensed through the website www.mexicoexplorer.com , you grant this act Sampdoria universal perpetual, , free, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, including rights to sublicense, sell, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works, display and execute them publicly.
In the event the user transmit any information to Sampdoria, programs, applications, software or in general any material that needs to be licensed through the website www.mexicoexplorer.com , the user grants in this act to Sampdoria a universal perpetual, free, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, including rights to sublicense, sell, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works, display and execute them publicly.
The provisions of the preceding paragraph shall also apply to any other information that you submit or transmit to Sampdoria, including, without limitation, ideas for renewing or improving the website www.mexicoexplorer.com , whether they have been included in any space marked page or by other means or modes of transmission known or to be developed in the future.
Therefore, the user expressly renounces this act to carry out any action, suit or claim against Sampdoria, its affiliates or suppliers for any actual or possible violation of any copyright or intellectual property derived from the information, programs applications, software, ideas and other material that the user sends to www.mexicoexplorer.com website.
It is our policy to act against violations that intellectual property could be generated or cause as prescribed in legislation and other applicable intellectual property laws, including removing or disabling access to material that is subject to activities that infringe the intellectual property of others.
In case any user or third party consider that any contents that are or are introduced into the site www.mexicoexplorer.com and / or any of its services, violate their intellectual property rights must send a notice to the following address (firstname.lastname@example.org ), which indicates: i) personal data (name, address, phone number and email address of the claimant); ii) signature with the personal data of the holder of intellectual property rights; iii) accurate and complete indication of (the) content (s) protected (s) using the rights allegedly infringed intellectual property, as well as the location of such violations in the web based site; iv) A clear declaration that the introduction of (the) content (s) indicated (s) has been made without the consent of the holder of the rights allegedly infringed intellectual property rights; v) expressed clear and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the introduction of (the) content (s) constitutes a violation of the rights.
7. Publicity Material
The user acknowledge and agree that Sampdoria is an independent organization of third party sponsors and advertisers whose information, images, ads and other advertising or promotional material (the subsequent "collateral>) may be published on the website www.mexicoexplorer.com.
The user recognizes and accepts that the advertising material does not form part of the main content published on the site. You further acknowledge and accept with this act that the material is protected by applicable laws on intellectual property.
8. Disclaimer of Warramties
The user agrees that by using the website www.mexicoexplorer.com is at his own risk and that the services and products that are presented and offered are provided on an "as is" basis and "as they are available." Sampdoria does not guarantee that the indicated page will satisfy the user's requirements or that the services offered will not suffer interruptions, they are safe or will be error free.
Sampdoria not warrant or endorse in any form the truthfulness, accuracy, legality, morality or any other characteristic of the content of material published on the website www.mexicoexplorer.com
Sampdoria is released from any responsibility and conditions, whether express or implied, regarding the services and information contained or available in or through this website; including, without limitation:
a) The availability of the use of the website www.mexicoexplorer.com
b) The absence of virus, errors, deactivators or any other contaminated material or with destructive functions in the information or programs available in or through this website or in general any failure in this site.
c) Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sampdoria or its suppliers may update the content of the page constantly, so the user is asked to note that some information advertised or contained through this website may have become obsolete and / or contain inaccuracies spelling or typographical errors.
9. Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Sampdoria will not be responsible in any way for direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages in any way arising out of or relating to:
a) The use or performance of the website www.mexicoexplorer.com , with the delay or unavailability of use of Sampdoria.
b) The provision or lack thereof of any information service or graphics contained or published in or through the designated site.
c) Updating or not updating of information.
d) Alteration or modification of information, in whole or in part, after being included on the site.
e) Any other aspect or characteristic of the information contained or published on the website or through links that eventually included in this site.
f) The provision or the lack of provision of the other services, all of the above assumptions are valid, even in cases where it has been notified or Sampdoria warned about the possibility of such damages were caused.
10. Modification to the website www.mexicoexplorer.com
Sampdoria may at any time, whenever convenient, without alerting the user, make corrections, additions, improvements or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases and other elements of this site, without place nor entitled to any claim or compensation, or that this involves recognition of liability for the user.
11. Modifications on the covenants
a) The publication on the web site www.mexicoexplorer.com such modified agreement.
b) The user notification about the changes.
Thus, the user agrees to review the agreement periodically in order to keep abreast of these changes. Nevertheless, every time the user accesses the site indicated will be considered as an absolute acceptance of the amendments to this agreement.
13. Assignment of rights
Sampdoria may, at any time, if deemed appropriate, transfer all or part of its rights and obligations under this agreement. Under this assignment, Sampdoria will be released from any obligation for the user, established in the present agreement.
The user agrees to indemnify Sampdoria, its affiliates, suppliers, vendors and consultants for any action, claim or demand (including attorneys' fees and court costs) arising from any failure by the user to this agreement; including without limitation any of those derived from:
a) Any aspect of the use of the website www.mexicoexplorer.com
b) The information contained in or available on or through any such site or libel, defamation or any other conduct in violation of this agreement by the user in the use of the designated website.
c) The violation of applicable laws or international treaties on copyright and intellectual property, content or available on or through this web site.
Sampdoria reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without notice or notification to the user for:
a) Definitely terminate this agreement.
b) Discontinue or definitely stop publication of the website www.mexicoexplorer.com without liability for Sampdoria, its affiliates or suppliers.
17. No waiver of rights
Inactivity by Sampdoria, its affiliates or suppliers to exercise any right or remedy arising from this agreement at any time shall be construed as a waiver of those rights or remedies.
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement will be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws and the courts of the Federal District, Mexico.
PRIVACY NOTICE from Sampdoria, S.A. DE C.V., REGARDING THE USE OF THE WEBSITE www.mexicoexplorer.com
The personal data requested (Sampdoria at no time will request financial information or other sensitive information), are processed by Mexicoexplorer.com and Sampdoria, S.A de C.V. (hereinafter “The agency”), with its business address at Av. Bonampak # 77, Piso 3, Suite # 305 SM-3ª, MZ-20 L-29Cancun Quintana Roo 77509 with the following primary purposes:
- • To update your personal information in our databases;
- • To process the Agreement accordingly,
- • To invoice for the services granted, if so required;
- • Contact you in case of any default or any follow-up on any service requested;
- • Deliver the products or services according to the main object of the agreement.
- • Make the necessary changes to the products contracted with the agency and make delivery thereof.
- • Address your complaints, suggestions and questions to follow up on them;
- • Quality Control.
We can treat your personal information with the secondary purposes that are listed below:
- • To know your vacation habits, tastes and preferences in order to offer those vacation products to suit them;
- • To send promotions, advertising, other benefits and discount coupons from the Agency and the same from our corporate group as subsidiaries, affiliates, controlled by us and even third parties that are our trading partners;
- • Develop marketing studies, market segmentation and statistics;
- • Invite you to attend our events, contests, sweepstakes, promotions and activities in social networks, website, store, mobile application, call center, etc., in which, as part of mechanics, we could ask participants pictures, photographs or videos of themselves for publication in electronic media or mass media. In case of winning, we may contact you for delivery of the prize and we will publish your name and images, pictures or videos of you in electronic media or mass media to highlight such delivery. When the awards ceremony is conducted by a third party, we may transfer your personal data with the third party to contact you and deliver the prize.
Please note that you may express your refusal for the processing of your personal data for secondary purposes within 5 working days after having given consent to this Privacy Notice. You can express your right of revocation through the following link: https://www.mexicoexplorer.com
We decline to sell, lease or rent your Personal Data. Please note that we can come to transfer your personal data with national and international companies, both in the same group as subsidiaries, affiliates, which controls the Agency. We may also get to transfer your personal data with third parties who support us to study marketing, market segmentation, and statistics, send recommendations, promotions and products. We may also share your Personal Data with third parties or foreign nationals to carry out monitoring for compliance with applicable law and our internal policies. Finally and if necessary, we may share your Personal Data to comply with their obligations under applicable law and / or in compliance with requirements of local, state and federal authorities.
In virtue of the foregoing, such persons may not use the information provided by the Agency different from that stated in this Privacy Notice way. Such transfers of personal data be carried out with all appropriate security measures in accordance with the principles contained in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, Regulations and Guidelines of the Privacy Notice (hereinafter and jointly "Legislation").
The protection of personal data travels through the Internet secure and confidential. The Agency protects the information you using a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 128 bit.
The Personal Data provided to us they will be kept throughout the sustained business relationship and, once completed, will be retained for an additional period of up to seven years to then be discarded in order to prevent improper treatment of them. As an exception to this, and only if you have consented, we may retain the data from your email to continue sending promotions, advertising, travel benefits and coupons of the Agency and undertakings belonging to the same corporate group or third parties are our business partners. You may revoke such consent at any time via the tools we make available in e-mails or through the following link: https://www.mexicoexplorer.com
Your personal data will be handled based on the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and accountability in terms of the legislation. The confidentiality of personal data will be kept establishing and maintaining effective measures administrative, technical and physical safeguards to prevent damage, loss, alteration, destruction, use, access or improper disclosure.
In the event that a breach of security at any stage of processing of personal data occurs, the Agency will make the general knowledge, through the following website: https://www.mexicoexplorer.com/policy/ to take appropriate measures to protect their rights.
In case of any changes or updates to this Privacy Notice will be made of his knowledge in the following website: https://www.mexicoexplorer.com/policy
Procedure to give attention to revocation requests and ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition)
The Personal Data you provide in your application for ARCO law will be treated with the following primary aims:
- • To process, investigate and respond to the request for ARCO law;
- To start the application process for ARCO Law (right of access, rectification, cancellation, or opposition of personal data), and to revoke their consent to the processing of personal data shall be duly fill out the form we offer in the following form in order to be provided corresponding to your request Folio:/li>
- • Through our web gate: Revocation Requests and ARCO
- Furthermore may also exercise ARCO law through a letter to the Privacy Office at the following address: Av. Bonampak # 77, 3rd Floor, Suite # 305 SM-3rd, MZ-20 L-29 Cancun Quintana Roo 77509 said submissions shall contain and include the following:
- • The full name of the owner and his email address or address where you want to receive the response to your request.
- • A clear, accurate and specific description of the personal data for which seeks to exercise any of the rights mentioned as well as details of any item or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
- A clear copy of a valid official identification of the holder and, in the case of a procedure performed by a legal representative, must additionally attach a power of attorney signed before two witnesses or a copy of the public document and a copy of the official identification existing legal representative.
In the event of an ARCO law right to rectify personal data, you must attach documentation supporting the request.
Once your application in the prescribed format is submitted, the Privacy Office may request within a period of no more than 5 working days, information and / or documentation needed for monitoring and for the accreditation of their identity, according to the terms set by the legislation. So you will have 10 business days of receipt, to meet this requirement, Otherwise your application will be deemed not filed.
In a subsequent period of 20 working days the Office will give a ruling which shall be notified by the contact means you have established in your application. Once issued the decision and if it is adequate (partial or complete), the Privacy Office will have 15 days to adopt the resolution.
The terms and the deadlines specified in the preceding paragraphs may be extended only once if necessary and will be notified via the contact means you have set.
Revocation and exercise of the ARCO law rights will be free, you must only cover justified shipping costs or the cost of reproduction in copies or other formats set out in the application.
The Personal Data you provide in your application for ARCO rights may be kept for a period of up to five years in physical and / or electronic and then discarded in order to prevent improper treatment of them.
Last update: 07/28/2015